Well! We the movie buffs will finally get to see Mahesh Babu in action with Dookudu releasing this September. Good news, hai na? Being a Mahesh Babu’s admirer, I will tell you what makes me feel good and not-so-good about Dookudu. Let me start on a happy note first.
- Sreenu Vaitla, the director, has a decent track record of delivering back-to-back hits which were equally enjoyed by all age groups of audiences.
- Mahesh Babu plays the protagonist.
- Mahesh, after a taking long holiday is back with Dookudu. That is a good news for all you die-hard and loyal fans of the prince.
- I can say, Mahesh is the only present age actor so far, who delivers an impeccable performance.
- Though Samantha, the female lead, was good as ‘Jessi’ in Ye Maya Chesave, I will give that credit to Gautham Menon.
- Why didn’t Sreenu Vaitla look at the height factor? Sam/Samantha (whatever!) can’t even reach Mahesh’s shoulders. Of course, they must have managed with some high heels. Still, she doesn’t look good with Mahesh.
- I somehow am not liking the posters/wallpapers of Dookudu. They don’t convey anything interesting.
- The tagline ‘daring and dashing’ is more than cliched!
- Audio is OK.
But at the end of the day we have Sreenu Vaitla’s direction which is good enough for us to wait for the release of the movie.